Why You Should Sign-Up Today:
Introduction to gun safety, basic shotgun operation selection of weapon and ammunition, patterning and zeroing considerations, practical shooting and firing positions, ammunition management and reloading techniques. Learn tactical engagement of single and multiple threats.
Topics Covered in this Course:
Introduction to gun safety, basic shotgun operation selection of weapon and ammunition, patterning and zeroing considerations, ammunition management and reloading techniques.
Colorado Firearms Academy students must abide by all applicable state and federal laws at all times before, during, and after their courses.
- 12 or 20 Gauge fighting Shotgun (Pump or Semi-auto)
- Side saddle shell carrier recommended
- Shotgun shell pouch recommended
- Electronic hearing protection (rentals available at CFA).
- Sling (optional)
- No open-toed shoes allowed.
- Brimmed hat.
- Shooting glasses with Z87+ or MilSpec APEL rating (rentals available at CFA).
- 200 rounds of factory buckshot ammo. 15 rounds factory slugs
- Handgun (rentals available at CFA, no “Pocket Pistols”)
- Kydex or leather holster for your handgun that completely covers the trigger guard (rentals available at CFA)
- A belt to support the holster
- 20 rounds of factory hand gun ammo. Hand loads not allowed.
Legal Statement of Eligibility
By continuing this purchase, I swear and affirm that I have
- no criminal convictions,
- am not currently under indictment or prosecution for any offense,
- am not wanted for questioning or arrest by any law enforcement or government agency.
- I affirm that I am not cuurntly under under force of any type of restraining order.
- I further state that I have no history of mental illness or substance abuse.
I understand that my training may be terminated at any time during the course if my actions are not deemed appropriate by Colorado Firearms Academy staff. Upon arriving at the course, I agree to sign a document releasing Colorado Firearms Academy LLC. from any liability that may occur during the course of training or thereafter.